Healthy Alternative Recipe EBook
This downloadable and printable Ebook will take away the overwhelm of adjusting your eating habits for a happier, healthier more energetic you!
You are what you eat!
It’s often said that ‘you are what you eat’ and it isn’t just an old cliché. What we eat has a massive impact on how we feel physically and mentally.
By watching what we consume, we can drastically reduce, and even wipe out, many uncomfortable symptoms, including:
- Physical and Mental Fatigue
- Aching muscles and Painful Joints
- Mood swings and Depression
- Constipation and Loose bowels
- Bloating, Fluid Retention and Gas
- Food Intolerances, and
- Skin Conditions, like Eczema and Psoriasis
But it can seem like a minefield, having to change your whole way of thinking when it comes to what you eat. Not to mention, learning new habits around the foods and types of meals you’re used to eating. After all, for many of us, those habits have often been with us since our parents had control over what we ate!
So, what’s the answer?
The secret is to find tasty, healthy alternatives to what you like to eat on a daily basis.
What will this 41 page Ebook give you?
As well as giving you relief from the confusion and overwhelm that can arise from changing your daily eating habits, you get:
- Basic ‘template’ recipes that can be adapted for a number of easy, quick, healthy meals.
- Ideas for delicious snacks that will act like a medicine to your body, rather than a poison.
- Go-to healthy alternatives, which can be made in an instant whenever you’re craving something sweet or savoury.
- A list of useful ingredients for your store cupboard, which will ensure you always have the healthy components of a meal to hand whenever you need them.
- The information you need to prevent you spending hours reading the labels on food items in the supermarket aisle.
- 4 steps to making it easy to stick to the diet you need to.