My Mint Choc Chia Pudding is a totally healthy dessert, snack or breakfast and is great for when you want that chocolate fix but don’t want to ruin your healthy choice regime.
It’s really simple and quick to make, so will prevent you from grabbing the nearest sweet- fix handy!
- 1 Banana, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder
- Small handful of fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon maca root powder (optional)
- Sprinkle of desiccated coconut, to decorate
- Splash of coconut water (ordinary cold water is ok too)
- Place the chopped banana, maca root powder, fresh mint and a tiny splash of coconut water into a blender or NutriBullet, and blend for about 40 seconds.
- Stir in the chia seeds and allow them to absorb the liquid and thicken the pudding.
- Serve in a bowl topped with the desiccated coconut and a sprig of fresh mint.
It’s a simple as that and so delicious!
Here’s a video of the whole, easy process along with an explanation of the benefits of each ingredient: